Monday, August 18, 2008

Goochland VA

What a difference from last week in New York City. Goochland VA. Land of the Gooch I guess. Luckily there are no hotels there, so I will be staying around civilization in Richmond. Hope to see some friends this week as well as my sister and her family. Should be a good time, except I am working through Saturday which really sucks. Susan, and Kira, and Victoria are supposed to meet me halfway between Richmond and Raleigh this Wednesday which will be a nice break. Before I left today, I got my car inspected. I have been dreading this since it was due in June. The guy inspecting it had no idea what kind of car it was, so the visual inspection must have baffled him cuz he passed it. PASS!! I got an A+. Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, like tourist pictures from last week in NYC. Bye.

No comments: