Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slot machines

Last night in Erie. I will not miss it. I head back home tomorrow afternoon and cannot wait. I got an email from John suggesting I should take a picture of the shittiest car wherever it is visit and post it. John, I have failed, or at least Erie has failed. Most cars here are shitty and most are 'merican. I suppose the close proxemity to Detroit has something to do with that. If it's not American, it's a Hyundai. Strange.

Last night I decided to hit Presque Isle Downs for a buffet and some gambling. It was raining, so there werent any horses racing, so I hit the slot machines. I am not much of a gambler, so I limited myself to 20 bucks. I am a cheap bastard so I stuck with the .25¢ and .50¢ machines mostly. I even played a few .1¢, .2¢, and 10¢ slots. Within 5 minutes I had doubled my money and I should have walked away and enjoyed that, but I needed some entertainment and 5 minutes wasnt gonna cut it. Plus, If I could double money in 5 minutes, what could I do in an hour. Well, after an hour, I walked out with .71¢ more than I walked in with. Woot!!!! WINNER!!!!

Tonight I stopped by the "Beer Store" to get an energy drink and an 40oz of something local. Hell, I hadnt had a beer since the baseball game, I had to deal with a self proclaimed hard ass pharmacy owner, and I am alone and bored in this shitty hotel room. I was gonna drink a 40 dammit. Wrong. I quickly found out that thay only sell beer by the case in this state. WTF? So I walked out with a 24 pack of 10oz Miller Lites. Yes, 10 oz fucking cans. 24 of them. I dont need this much beer. I'm not gonna leave it here and It will be too heavy to pack all of them in my suitcase. I think I know what I have to do. G'night...

2 comments:

FireInTheSun said...

Did you drink 'em all?

Retracted said...

Naw, I brought them home. I had to throw them in the suitcase, which I was afraid would be over the 50lb limit. Dude, 50lbs exactly with the beer...nice.