Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

In Canada this week, oot and aboot. Working in Glace Bay Nova Scotia eh. Staying in Sydney too, nothing much to do. Almost didnt make it, no thanks to dose rotten people at Sunwing Airlines. Long stoory. I did eat 2 amazing meals here though. Haddock last night and Bok Choy Tofu tonight. I need to try the Donair while I'm here. It's everywhere eh. A Nova Scotia staple. I was told I need to visit Bras d'Or Lakes or the Cabot Trail. Maybe, If I have a enoogh time. Looks a lot nicer than where I am.

Someone here is rolling in the dough with these damn signs. They are everywhere.


Sydney Harbour at sunset.


Boats and the Governor's Pub in the background. It was built in the late 1800's.


Sydney's gigantic fiddle. I dunno either. Compare its sizeto my rental car in the background.


Ah yes, my Chrysler 300 for the week (weak).


NICEGRAFFITI


You can buy Rockstar with vodka in it here in Canadia. I enjoyed it.


I only ate 1. Tasted like a Squirrel Nut Zipper, but it didnt stick to the wrapper.

No comments: